Anyone in the preston / lancashire area

forsh21

Hi,

Iv seen two lupo GTi's on a drive in preston a silver and a raven blue one just wondering if the people who own them are on here?

Also who lives in the lancashire area i.e. manchester, preston etc...? thinking maybe alittle meet up would be good :)

cheers,

im in blackburn. went preston today. seen a few lupos about but no one seems to of seen me.. drive a slammed green 1L

Im from manc, dont have a lupo any more im in a 6N now, the lad in the blue GTi sounds like ollie from unphased think hes on here.

Did it have cream bbs and serious camber on rhe rear.

im in blackburn. drive a green one also

on teles? i seen you about darwen end

Hi,

Iv seen two lupo GTi's on a drive in preston a silver and a raven blue one just wondering if the people who own them are on here?

Also who lives in the lancashire area i.e. manchester, preston etc...? thinking maybe alittle meet up would be good :)

cheers,

Hahahha

Its me

Raven Blue 03 Gti standard wifes 'Lewey'

Reflex Silver 03 Gti modded mine

Silver one always has different wheels on it to confuse you ;)

I get bored easily 'Lenny' weekend toy

Yes i am on here :)

Hi,

cheers,

Unphased have a meeting at the Boatyard in Brindle near Chorley on a thursday think they used to have a website quite a good turn out altho not been 4 a while have a surf of the net u might get more info

G

Unphased have a meeting at the Boatyard in Brindle near Chorley on a thursday think they used to have a website quite a good turn out altho not been 4 a while have a surf of the net u might get more info

G

Its the 3rd thursday of every month, kicks off at around 7PM.

just found this

http://un-h20.com/blog/unphased-the-meet-15410/

Edited by lupoluke

I live in preston, i have a grey sport tdi, with starlites :)

found this from Club Gti not been for a while might be still going u cud always ring the place 2 check ?? ;)

the FIRST tuesday of every month at:

The Lea Gate,

Blackpool Rd,

Lea,

Preston,

PR4 OXB

Meet starts at 7pm onwards

• 2 weeks later...

its tonight! im goin down. shame the mk1 aint runnin. lovely day to have the roof down! have to go in the lupo. see yall tonight!

its tonight! im goin down. shame the mk1 aint runnin. lovely day to have the roof down! have to go in the lupo. see yall tonight!

Im going down man,i'll be in my civic tho.just come down for a look!

I'll try look out for you :D haha