Lupo/Arosa floor mats

TDi_B5

Just bought a set of rubber floor mats for a Lupo on the assumption that they would also fit the Arosa. The passenger mats fits beautifully, however the driver's side mat does not. And the rear ones seem far too big?

Surely both cars have the same floor plan? Does anyone have any pictures of their mats? I'll take one of the mats I bought.

Just bought a set of rubber floor mats for a Lupo on the assumption that they would also fit the Arosa. The passenger mats fits beautifully, however the driver's side mat does not. And the rear ones seem far too big?

Surely both cars have the same floor plan? Does anyone have any pictures of their mats? I'll take one of the mats I bought.

Sorry, I just thought different people would be using the specific model forums! The driver's mat doesn't fit around the bonnet release, there is a big piece of plastic trim here that seems to get in the way.

Edited by TDi_B5

Ok, I've looked at all the part numbers and they are as follows

The mat that fits the passenger foot well has part no. 6X2 061 501 - genuine lupo mat from googling the number.

The driver's mat that doesn't fit has a different part number beginning IT2 061 501

Rear mats are; IT0 061 511

The mat that fits also has a date of 1998 on it and the rest are much newer.

Can anyone confirm what part numbers are on their Lupo mats? I think I have one lupo mat and three non lupo ones!

Ok, I've looked at all the part numbers and they are as follows

The mat that fits the passenger foot well has part no. 6X2 061 501 - genuine lupo mat from googling the number.

The driver's mat that doesn't fit has a different part number beginning 1T2 061 501

Rear mats are; 1T0 061 511

The mat that fits also has a date of 1998 on it and the rest are much newer.

Can anyone confirm what part numbers are on their Lupo mats? I think I have one lupo mat and three non lupo ones!

*It now seems I have one genuine Lupo mat and 3 rubber mats for a VW Touran from 2003-2006!

Edited by TDi_B5