Engine issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As above engine struggling at idle, have replaced oil as was seriously low,

- warning lights still on - anyone an idea? no leaks and waited a few hours now but still same issue

How low is seriously low?

What warning lights are on?

Oil level light is on - pretty much nearly gone by the time i'd replaced oil, hoping the light is only a lambda or something, but engine is shuddering and last time its been out on the road; pressure seemed to have gone, wouldn't go over 30mph etc. Having it checked tomorrow but likely its been too late and engine may well be done

It's an oil pressure light and nothing to do with the level. So either the sensor is faulty or you have low oil pressure.

Going by the other problems you are having with the engine I would go with the latter.

It's an oil pressure light and nothing to do with the level. So either the sensor is faulty or you have low oil pressure.

Going by the other problems you are having with the engine I would go with the latter.

Cheers mate, thats what my bro had thought thus far, what would I be checking for in that case:- oil pump?, gunk in return lines?