CumbraiVag club stand anyone fancy it?

Barnsley-Arosa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More loops wanted!

How many more do u need is it for a stand or club show ? asking as 2 Gti's & a Lupo sport 100bhp might make the trip all tidy examples of the breed might be able to grab a mate with a Gti as well let me know please

Gary

The more the better, really. There's only 3 on so far, so if you can get all 4 you've mention to come, that would be fantastic.

You can have a stand for 10 if you wish, and enough want to come. If not, we'll work with what we have. Either way, will be cool as.

Leave it with me nephew is up for it in his sport I'll come along as well in my Silver Gti & spk to my 2 m8s with a raven Blue Gti & a Black Gti & c wot they r up to update u when i know more G

Leave it with me nephew is up for it in his sport I'll come along as well in my Silver Gti & spk to my 2 m8s with a raven Blue Gti & a Black Gti & c wot they r up to update u when i know more G

Nice one, thanks.

If you can update the list as you get confirmation from people, it'll be much appreciated.

Black GTi Could that be me????? Defo up for it im gunna try and get my car booked in for a respray :( should of bin done right the first time :( think im guna buy a full gimp mask lol

Paul

i may be up for this. depending if i get my lupo damage repaired. my mk1 running or a new lupo!!

Black GTi Could that be me????? Defo up for it im gunna try and get my car booked in for a respray :( should of bin done right the first time :( think im guna buy a full gimp mask lol

Paul

Yes it is u sent a pm about it Paul stop ignoring me !! LOL

I'll be there as will nephew in his Sport mate with Raven Blue not up for it so theres 3 of us, giv us a shout nearer the time we'll go together if u want

G ;)

Paul

Gimp mask for u or the motor ? u neva specified :lol:

Yes it is u sent a pm about it Paul stop ignoring me !! LOL

I'll be there as will nephew in his Sport mate with Raven Blue not up for it so theres 3 of us, giv us a shout nearer the time we'll go together if u want

G ;)

Gimp mask for u or the motor ? u neva specified :lol:

Gimp mask is for me and the car lol did i not pm you back :confused:

i might attend this ill try and get it off work :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...