Blue Loop, Orange steelies up Hams Hall 07/03/10

Tomjw

Saw this up Hams Hall tonight parked up on the side while i was sprintin down the strip lol

Well they go now and then, like no1 will be up there next sunday now because it will be too hot with the police because they shown up last night and banned a few of my mates, they must of bloked off 30 cars and banned them all! Kind of harsh really when my mate were on the side parked up watchin, but i escaped aha! fukin floored it! But i saw a lupo parked up aswell n the lad was starin at me, do u no the car? Blue loop with orange wheels? Im sure ive seen it on here! Give us a shout n let us no next time ur guin down hams again!

Well they go now and then, like no1 will be up there next sunday now because it will be too hot with the police because they shown up last night and banned a few of my mates, they must of bloked off 30 cars and banned them all! Kind of harsh really when my mate were on the side parked up watchin, but i escaped aha! fukin floored it! But i saw a lupo parked up aswell n the lad was starin at me, do u no the car? Blue loop with orange wheels? Im sure ive seen it on here! Give us a shout n let us no next time ur guin down hams again!

Theres a girl called Nina, who is up there every weekend, her boy friend has a red Octivia VRs, she's got a slammed siver Lupo Sport on Starlites, if you see her, tell her to get her arse on CL.

i think it was me....was near the start of the long que of cars when the police came down?? Did have borbet but damaged one so we sprayed the steelies orange as a joke. If it was me I got a private plate R88 *** ?? what car where u in?? (never going hams again!!)lol x

i think it was me....was near the start of the long que of cars when the police came down?? Did have borbet but damaged one so we sprayed the steelies orange as a joke. If it was me I got a private plate R88 *** ?? what car where u in?? (never going hams again!!)lol x

Yeah it was u because u cant miss the orange wheels haha :P I was in my yellow lupo slammed n raggin it haha!... Ino i managed to escape when the police came! but all my mates got injuctions, did u get one? Narr i ent goin there again because usualy they just banned the people racing but now they ban u for parking up! how stupid! We'll av to find a new area

yep i did!! me n my m8 tht was in the car!! i know a few people tht the police cudnt b bothered to give 1 to!! how annoying....yer defo not goin agen u were lucky u got away. im annoyed id parked mine round the side of a building n i cuda w8ed n drove off but i fetched it n put it in the layby bout 10 mins before!! grrrrr xx