Is this a good price for a lupo

luposteve

2000 V Reg VOLKSWAGEN Lupo 1.4 Sport

3 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 25,000 miles, Blue, 1 Owner. ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Driver airbag, Electric windows, Foglights, Head restraints, Folding rear seats, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Radio/Cassette, Rear headrests, Full service history, Metallic paintwork, Radio/CD, Sunroof. 1 lady owner car. low milege. 1 years mot and 6 month road tax £3,560

Picture of lupo

lupo16vsport.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Is it a good price for a lupo sport ???

Lupo Steve I have seen that Lupo on Autotrader for about 6 weeks now the price has come down from £4000 to the price it is now. The only thing I couldn't decide about was the colour, iv'e wanted a black one for time and preferably with air con. I,m not sure the colour is too girly? if i can say that???

Anyhow it is a good deal for the milage but it will almost be 5 years old soon .... at £4000 it was a good deal but I wanna know why `no-one` has snapped it up in 6 weeks and why they have brought down the price rediculously low especially for a car that is quite rare?? Remember if somethings too good to be true it usually is? or i might just be a cynic!

Let me know what you think

Hammertime

ALSO

1999 VOLKSWAGEN LUPO 1.4 Sport 3dr Hatchback

Air Con,ABS,Alloys,Central locking,Dual Airbags, Elec windows, Fsh,2 owners. 6mths Tax 11mths MOT. 60000 miles. £3500.

Sounds very good to me! When i bought mine the dealer said jazz blue is a hard colour to sell on so this is probably why it's been up for so long, didn't put me off tho! That seems like a pretty low mileage for the year too :wink:

Jazz Blue (pearl) was a cost option on lupo. :?

Looks best on lupo bit overpowering on golf etc.

Best thing though it looks clean for weeks unlike black etc also quite a rare colour. (not to be confused with soft blue) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Looks good with blue / black heated leather. :wink:

Steve.

G40 steve you make some good points! ... if i bought it i would be able to put some coilys on it straight away and either get rims or an reiger body kit ... i'm thinking i could get past the colour i.e not sure if it looks girly? and have a sweet slammed lupo???

hammertime