cleethropes show/ MAX'DV CAR CLUB

dj-jay

hi guys, as you no its always nice to have events and show of your cars, we have an event here once a year in cleethorpes and i wondered if there was interest in club lupo in making our own stand, i been going for the last few years and admitingly its not masive but like i said would be a great meet,,,,,

let me no what u think, its some time away yet,,

My link

ive just received an email back from the club and this is the terms of what we would need, i still need to no the costings and also maybe get a club lupo banner, dunno if anyone has one already,

Hi Jay We are always looking for new clubs to join in, at our show. With you attending the show before you know what it is all about. For Club Lupo to get a stand at the show we ask for a min of 5 cars on the stand but there is no maximum. We will also need someone to represent the club. That someone will need to organise the stand and will be responsible for all attendees, also they will need to collect all entry monies owed and send it to us before the due date (all information on dates, times, etc are in the entry pack). If you are going to be the organiser for the Lupo Club, all I need from you right now is your full postal address so I can send out a club entry pack. This will be sent out within the next two weeeks as I am in the process of sorting them all out now. Have you had your car at Cleethorpes Motor Show before or were you a visitor? RegardsJoMax'd Car Club Secretary

• 3 weeks later...

its a day out and a meet, its only been going a couple of years so more and more will come in time, and it is a fund raising event,,,

• 3 weeks later...