My throttle has gone.

Alex.

driving last nite and my foot slipped off my throttle and the throttle flicked up and then put my foot on the throttle again and the throttle went all the way to the floor with no revs. anyone have any idea what this is? and is the 1.4s cable oporated or is it electrical?

thanks.

alex.

there doesnt seem to be a cable connected to the throttle body. me and my father couldnt see a grommet hole for the throttle to go through either.

so theres a cable that might of popped off ?

alex.

orite mate my 1.4s isn't cable throttle, but i can hazard a guess on what might have happened, if you look at the top of accelerator pedal you have a throttle potentiatiometer there is a chance that the cable has come out of the cradel you will see what i mean if you have a look at it thats the only thing i can think of

orite mate my 1.4s isn't cable throttle, but i can hazard a guess on what might have happened, if you look at the top of accelerator pedal you have a throttle potentiatiometer there is a chance that the cable has come out of the cradel you will see what i mean if you have a look at it thats the only thing i can think of

I agree, there is a short cable at the top of the pedal, it doesnt go through to the engine bay so probably just popped off with any luck :)

Edited by stealthie