Topic about 'bennet' being a girl

99hjhm

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've been up hours.

I'm half tempted to watch some my name is earl and then get some sleep.

Some people have work in the morning.

Gordon Brown is coming onto me.

Shall I ring Chris Hanson now or later?

And now Shtee is too.

And now Shtee is too what ?

Watching 'My Name Is Earl'? [Dont think its that good to be honest]

Working in the morning ? [Nah not till 6.30pm]

Coming onto you ? [You think ur that special ?]

Ringing Chris Hanson ? [We spoke earlier, hes nailing his missus and doesnt want to be interupted]

So.. The answer is.. None of the above..

Edited by Shteee

Gordon Brown is coming onto me.

im assuming you mean the actual prime minister lol as i tend to avoid 'coming onto people' on a public forum, ta. im on your side anyway!

You have AIDs dont you ? :(

Nothing is funny or witty when you have AIDs

HAHA! classic

im assuming you mean the actual prime minister lol as i tend to avoid 'coming onto people' on a public forum, ta. im on your side anyway!

HAHA! classic

Seeeeeeeeeeee gordonbrown doesnt have AIDs

American films with morals where they're trying to prove a point, how a bell end will be a bell end, meet a chick, grow up, become a nice person and things will all work out.

it's the universal theory of life.

I just planned on winning the lottery and being a pimp in Monte Carlo

As you can see nothing to do with America, being an actor, having morals, growing up or proving points..

Talking of proving points.. I think ur a guy because iv not seen any hard evidence of you being a woman yet..

always after the clam shot.

I'm not degrading myself in such a way, you did Sociology, you've probably read a lot of feminine literature, you should know how it goes.

always after the clam shot.

I'm not degrading myself in such a way, you did Sociology, you've probably read a lot of feminine literature, you should know how it goes.

Yes i did study Sociology

And by study i mean went to class occasionally and did a whole lot of nothing really

Speak to Jude and see for urself..

Also ask her if shes going to be out in Nottz on Saturday. Im out with the lads for a 21st mega binge and could do with having an expert drinker show us around for the night :)

All i have is opinions.. Only problem is i dont always have anything constructive to back them up with. I find sarcasm and general banter work just aswell..

I dont know why i didnt go to that class more often. What could be better than a class where ur teacher drives a Lupo GTi, is a professional drinker, to be fair was very laid back and let me get away with murder, covered my back pulling sickys for a can of Lilt i think it was, and a Dairy Milk chocolate bar and then there was the 2 lasses i sat between which collectively had 4 undiscovered moons attached to their chest..

Ahh i miss the good old days in education :(

EDIT: Correcting my poor spelling mistakes.. Must be starting to fall asleep :)

Edited by Shteee