Doofus question

Picola

Herro

My car insurance with Tesco is due for renewal 29th of this month. It was going to be £32 per month with courtesy car/ full breakdown on a 1.4 s Lupo.

Now I have had the accident it would go up to £52pm and what would of been 5 years no claims dropped to 2. (If I get a gti it would be £71!!!!)

anyway Im comparing other companies and gettin a bit confused.com. When it says "have you made any claims in the past 5 years" I dunno what to put. As I didnt make the claim, the man who crashed into me made the claim. Ive paid my excess and its been wrote off.

I'm getting good prices if I just leave it, but obviously Im not going to lie. Just miffed by the question

Anyone help.com?

Ta!

No, it was my fault.

Ha this is a condition of Aviva iunsurance

No driver of the vehicle is a professional sports person, actor, actress, model, circus/fairground worker or anyone connected with the entertainment industry.

So if you are a pikey/carny you aint having no insurance foo!

model

Haha... gutted! I can just imagine a pg3 model ringing up 'yeha, I would like some insurance. It's a car, silver, nice rims, has lots of go!' 'Ok, madame, can you tell me what size engine please?' 'Yes, certainly, it's is pretty small really, the front of the car is only small so it can't be very big' 'OOOKKK...are you blonde, large brea$ts and are employed as a model' 'Yeah' 'Bye'

hahaha.