Removing indicaters

olzx

right ive been thinking i want to do something different to the loop and was thinking can you remove the indicaters on the side and place them in either the mirrors or on the side of the front bumper like the us mk5 golfs? anyone done this or got any thoughts about it? cheers guys:rolleyes:

Clifford (Blackrat) fitted Mk5 Golf Wing mirrors to his GTI.

I seem to recall him saying it was a total nightmare to get them on there!

U.S. Vehicles are legally required to have "Side markers" on the sides of the front bumper. These are not indicators, they basically do the same job as your sidelights, but on the side, not on the front/rear.

Suppose there's no reason why you couldn't fit US side markers and wire them up as indicators. Don't think it would look right on a Lupo though, there's no rub strip or anything to place them at the end of.

Rather than fit mk5 mirrors you could try making indicators fit the Lupo mirrors. Won't be easy though.

what's an indicater?

Currently Driving:a car

Explains alot :)

Expalins that there's a good chance she's clever than you as she's mocking the misspelling, which you didn't pick up on.

:rolleyes:

Expalins that there's a good chance she's clever than you as she's mocking the misspelling, which you didn't pick up on.

:rolleyes:

you spelt a lot of that wrong on purpose didn't you?

I do like an older man who obviously needs help......