Why buy a lupo???????

:coffee::rolleyes:

i just got a x reg 1.4s with 83k on the pedal box just went and was a nightmare to do but i did it, also it is due a service aswell which means its due a belt change so i am going to replace everything including brake fluid and gear box oil. also the electric window switch is broken and the boot light stays on all the time. its all part and parcel for owning an older car you need to look after them you cant just drive it from MOT time to MOT time without any maintenance.

oh and also my lupo had full service history aswell and look at the problems i have had in a month and a half lol doesn't bother me i love my little lupo great handling wee cars when there on there hoop lol

mines got just shy of 80k, its a 99, with pretty much full service history, when i got the car i looked through service history to find it hadnt had the cambelt done and it was at 65k! lol, got the cambelt done, since then it has been spot on, not a moments bother, however the temp gauge does not work, easy fix, exhaust is blowing but thats due to it hitting stuff because it so low,

this weekend it will be getting a full service, oil filter, oil change, new spark plugs, new box oil, new front disks and pads, new rear brake shoes, going to hopefully going to replace the thermostat to get the temp gauge working, my mate is going to do a compression test, when i do the brakes i am also going to clean the coilovers up and the wheel wells, new brake fluid, new power steering fluid, flush the rad and top back up

and it aint gonna be cheap :D

keep it and sort it out, OR

sell it and stop moaning :D

mines got just shy of 80k, its a 99, with pretty much full service history, when i got the car i looked through service history to find it hadnt had the cambelt done and it was at 65k! lol, got the cambelt done, since then it has been spot on, not a moments bother, however the temp gauge does not work, easy fix, exhaust is blowing but thats due to it hitting stuff because it so low,

this weekend it will be getting a full service, oil filter, oil change, new spark plugs, new box oil, new front disks and pads, new rear brake shoes, going to hopefully going to replace the thermostat to get the temp gauge working, my mate is going to do a compression test, when i do the brakes i am also going to clean the coilovers up and the wheel wells, new brake fluid, new power steering fluid, flush the rad and top back up

and it aint gonna be cheap :D

keep it and sort it out, OR

sell it and stop moaning :D

well said mate, just out of interest my temp gauge isn't working either how much is a thermostat and will this defo sort it? my temp sometimes goes up to 50 if i have been on a long drive but doesn't stay there very long

thanks in adavnce

daz

well said mate, just out of interest my temp gauge isn't working either how much is a thermostat and will this defo sort it? my temp sometimes goes up to 50 if i have been on a long drive but doesn't stay there very long

thanks in adavnce

daz

I had this problem when i first got my lupo.. bought a temp sensor from ebay think it was about £10.. easy to fit.. and has been perfect ever since :)

Hope this helps :D

Tash