ARMREST IN AROSA

murphdog

i know its a long shot but does anyone know if the armrest from the new beetle will fit into a arosa/lupo, ive seen someone with a similar armrest in their lupo on here but not sure if its out of a beetle, any info welcome as ive got a beetle i can take it out of...

cheers in advance

Dan

cheers bud , yeah thats were i saw it, but when i clicked on the link it said forbidden, cheers!

cheers bud , yeah thats were i saw it, but when i clicked on the link it said forbidden, cheers!

at that price it should be forbidden!:| dan we'l make one, or jus do the work on your mams beetle so have 1! cut springs, rat the bonnet?

at that price it should be forbidden!:| dan we'l make one, or jus do the work on your mams beetle so have 1! cut springs, rat the bonnet?

matt black bbs RM's? jobs a gooden

ooooh i wanna put an armrest in my lupo gti too. thats well expensive tho really, but they are the only ones ive seen that fit a lupo. ive looked at audi tt armrests and im pretty confident they can be retro fitted with little dificulty. grrrrr decisions

• 3 weeks later...