two head units.

That wasnt two head units mate.

One looked like a Sony CD player, and the other was a motorised screen (maybee with DVD?)

The only time I would have two things in there, would be a digital prosessor and headunit.

I thin that would be a better use of the space.

If you are having a screen in your car I think it is silly to fit a CD player as well.

If you are going to the trouble of spending £600+ quid on a screen, a in car computer to play your music, games and films on is a much better use.

I did it in my last car. Easiest way to wire it up is to hook the line outputs of the cheaper headunit into the auxiliary in of the expensive headunit, and then wire the line outputs of the expensive headunit into the amplifier.

• 2 months later...

Uhmm, took the front `pre-outs` from the cheap HU into the auxiliary inputs of the better HU. So all that was needed was a `twin-phono` to `twin-phono` lead. Can pick one up from Maplin for a couple of quid, but I made my own as it only needed to be 4 inches long and I couldn't find one that short in the shops.