lowering lupo

Lewis T

If you go for lowering springs your also going to need shocks or the shockers are more than likey exstend longer than needed.

But if you go for coilovers you should get the lot in a kit and you can pick them up for just as cheap as springs and shocks these days.It just depends on the quality you want to go for and also if your not happy with a 40/60 mm drop if u have coilovers you can pick the ride height you like best

I have springs on my loop atm and in my opinion the ride is pretty poo don't get me wrong it handles nicely and its cheap its just you cant get the stance you want. I have been in a car with AP Coilovers and they were impressive for saying they are like 350 quid. Also another one of my friends had FK's they were quite soft but still awesome. If you want some really good ones both road holding and certain amount of comfort get KWs they are like 600 quid but worth every penny i'm sure there will be some people back me up on that. I am not saying all the other ones are **** i am just saying i have never experienced them.

What's your budget? What do you want - a big drop, good handling etc?

Big drop plus good handling really, not sure if possible, budget of around 400, I have seen the AP's they seem to have pretty good feedback, just trying to stop the car being a rolling monster + slam it for styling !,

Thanks