How much stuff will fit in the rear of the lupo?

Altern8

what exactly do u mean, Ive managed to have the back quarters on my changed drasticly, i got them widened and rounded like gtis, anythings poss, if u mean sounds i manaaged to fit 2X12" subs in box, 3 amps, 6x9s, 2 power caps and crossover etc, I managed to fit all that in the tiny boot but could see out the rear window so I added a camera that was on all time Im driving and its wired to a screen built into a sun visor its trick! Let me know what u mean Ive mines stripped out completly inside xcept for 2 seats and nos bottle so i can send pics of the room available cheers

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i need to collect the parts and bring the home in the rear of my lupo so i was wondering if i could fit them all inside

cheers smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

you should be shot for putting that ***** in there tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> hehehhe

the door might be a problem, but i think it will go .. you only gonna know when you try i guess

QUOTE(Blackrat)
you should be shot for putting that ***** in there tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> hehehhe

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> It wasn't that bad.....it was a fully race prepped. Think it had about 300bhp and it had just been rebuilt so it wasn't covered in oil like they normaly are.