rsl cults

loop on steelies

as above just a feeler to see what there worth,

striped an polished dishes, centres sprayed metalic bronze.

fronts are 14x8 rears 14x9 all with 195/45/14 falken tyres 500mile use.

for pics go facebook (thomas clark) pic ov yellow lupo

open to offers

regards tom

Edited by loop on steelies

Facebook is not good for hosting images as you have to be your "friend" to see them and I don't want to be your "friend", but I want to see the wheels.

Do you want to sell or not?

Young people confuse the f*ck out of me.

Well every, or most of my photos in my readers rides thread are from Facebook, and i have no-one on here as a friend on Facebook, and people can see them. You must be special.

Also, how is my sig too big, yours and Marks are practically the same size!

Your signature may contain:

* Up to 1 images

* Images up to 500 x 200 pixels

* Up to 2 URLs

* Up to 5 lines

To keep it on topic: I REALLY want to hear back about these Cults!

Well every, or most of my photos in my readers rides thread are from Facebook, and i have no-one on here as a friend on Facebook, and people can see them. You must be special.

Also, how is my sig too big, yours and Marks are practically the same size!

Yours was 'taller' than 200 pixels.

And yes I am special. I went to a special school with bars to stop people like you getting in.

:wacko:

RSL Cults...

...carry on!

Wow, nice comeback right there. I simply said how my images were viewable to everyone apart from you, and you return with a childish comment. Not something i expect to here from a mod.

I had a conversation with Mark about the pictures, i've always used facebook, and not once had a "pics don't work" comment, so i owe an appolgy to noone.

If someone wants to prove me wrong, i'll quite happily apooligise, but until then, i will stick with what i have said, but say no more.

• Like 1

There is no issue posting images in the forum with links from Facebook... Do it myself

No point linking people to a Facebook profile to veiw pictures when the account is set to private.

Wow, nice comeback right there. I simply said how my images were viewable to everyone apart from you, and you return with a childish comment. Not something i expect to here from a mod.

Well obviously as 99hjhm said; if you post them properly then we can see them, but in Facebook if your profile is set to Private we can't see the pictures.

Therefore the Facebook link is useless.

...and don't expect too much from Mods, we're only little boys playing with toys too.