Lupo sport black, leather, lots more

sheps

Had thoughts of selling my much loved lupo though still very unsure atm. Just wondering what i could expect to get if i did as i would quite like something a bit bigger though still vag of course. Here's how the spec reads anyhow opinions on price if i were to sell please.

X reg sport 66,000 about 2k since re-build

Soon after i got the car i noticed it was burning oil so had a full engine rebuild and new clutch at the same time total cost including labour

over £1500

ap coilovers £380

g6o wheels and bridgestone tyres + caps £400

b centric spacers £100

leather interior and recaro seats over £1000

momo team wheel £180

cambridge lights £80

stubby mirror £50

bonnet and bumper section de-badged plus bumper re-spray and satin grill (by Greg Howell) £700

k&n filter £40

roof re-spray courtesy of vw

and thats without initial purchase price. sure i have missed a few things speakers etc...

The more i think about the more unsure i am. so what it would sell for might help me if not convince me to keep on throwing money at it.

Cheers Sam

9220_255245275181_552465181_8710801_455153_n.jpg

9220_255245245181_552465181_8710797_7149016_n.jpg

7734_282271765104_685405104_8579766_6039145_n.jpg

:wub: seats. I'd consider buying them seperately if that was an option.

Thanks seats were put in day before edition and still have that new leather smell. They really make the car, wouldn't sell seperatly i'm afraid :rolleyes:

I would say maybe 3.5K ish.. could get more if you find the right person. I would definitely say sell the interior seperatly!

Only problem is its pretty hard to sell a car with no seats could do it on exchange basis. Think i will keep for now as it owes me over 6k an had for about 6 months.

still undecided, cheers Sam

Only problem is its pretty hard to sell a car with no seats could do it on exchange basis. Think i will keep for now as it owes me over 6k an had for about 6 months.

still undecided, cheers Sam

Yeah thats what I mean fella, put yours up for sale but then get someone elses in return.

ts easily possible you could get more than 3.5k, thats only my opinion... It looks like a really nice car :) personally i would keep it!

I woudl think in the region of 4K.

To be honest, you will never get back on a car what you spent on it, If ti was, i could sell my GTi for £15000!

That interior is lovley BTW, does resemble andyp's in some ways appart from the seats being different.

Good luck whatever

Love this car! :( cant sell her yet.

Dont think i will yet just keeping my options open and seeing what it's worth. ;)

I agree you never get what you spend back, just seeing how much i stand to loose and then will decide whether to keep throwing more money at it. B)

Edited by sheps

You could have my GTI seats in return. They are the red/black ones so would look good in a black car :shades:

Will let you know if i do sell but as it stands i'm swaying towards keeping it for now will let you know for sure. ;)