X Bloody Factor

jcarroll

Ive missed the past 2 weeks and was listening to the radio on way home saying about Calvin Harris legging it on stage with a pineapple on his head?? Lol

Will watch tonight to see if they show a recap

I sky plussed last nights so watched it back today and its pretty lame. You can only just see it, I think they switched cameras to avoid it so I doubt they'll reshow it. Is it not on youtube?

Edit: They DID show it!!! haha

Edited by SARAHGTI

I think its gone beyond a joke now, how the hell does that pair of talentless muppets get through again??? Could be time to turn off the Xfactor and play COD.

Edited by 1 Litre Screamer

I really don't mind The X-Factor, i quite enjoyed chatting about it to other Men whilst having a few beers and playing pool before running home to watch Top Gear.

Good to see one of Simons go, didn't mind Jamie though. I think Llyod is cack, though, unless you want someone that can only sing in one tone.

lloyd appeals to teenage girls. it doesn't matter if people are rubbish, this isn't a singing contest at the end of the day, it's a popularity contest.

if it was a singing contest it would be judged by people who were qualified to say who's good and bad at singing.

as it's judged by the public, that means that they vote for who they like the best, not who can sing the best.

Edited by Adam K

My X factor prediction: This is the order I think they're going to leave the show/position they're going to finish:

6th place - Lloyd

5th place - Danyl

4th place - John & Edward

3rd place - Olly

2nd place - Joe

1st place - Stacey

Seems about right. Is that a guess, or did you use probability? Haha.

Sweet, I dislike her and wanna see how everyone else acts

Beats the Xfactor now its gone all stupid

I'm expecting her to get most tasks. I'm also expecting her to act like she doesn't care.

It pisses me off the most that she getting paid a lot more than anyone else :P

Thats just how I see the voting going - not a reflection of what I would like to happen.

(Although if Olly doesn't win, it'll give me a better chance of becoming Mrs Olly Murs. :lol: )

You'll have to beat me to it over everyone else :P