Scangauge setting for the TDI owners

Hiya, since i've had my scangauge i haven't been able to get the mpg to work. it reckons that by the time i come to fill up it says i've used 380 litres! it also think i have 35-40 mile left, even from fill up. I've done it the way it asked from the start, first tank, skip the fuel, input the price, second tank input the fuel and price. mpg is usually reading 1.5ish? which seems a little strange.

so, my question is, what setting do you use for the following:

fuel type?

diesel a or b

cutoff?

tank size?

i have 34 litres

engine?

1.4 litres

miles - litres - degrees C - psi

any any others that i have missed.

Cheers

Pete

You do know there's only (at the most) 4 of you who has this. I would have one by now but my exhaust fell off so i'm getting a cat-back made up.

Until you get a post from someone who has it working, just do a little trial and error.

Oh and I wouldn't put 34L for the tank. I've heard the pump "wering" (very scientific I know) away as it was almost empty and still could only get 29.5L in.

i know there is only a few of us, that's the main reason for the post really.

i managed to get 30.5 in yesterday when i filled up. next milepost is 400 miles. i was only 10 miles away though didn't fancy joing the m6 when the gauge was at the bottom of the red. (my sport used to be able to get 32-33 no problem, even managed to get 35 in one time)

I think it is trial and error though as you say.

Blimey, i could almost get 300 in the petrol sport.

The least i've got so far was 360, that was mixed driving, some fast, some slow. I also need to get all the stuff for cruise control, that's something i always said i'd get if i got a tdi, oh and a remap too!