Ok wheel desgins

Tigz™

Ok guys, Ive got a few ideas, but it takes ages to photo shop anything.

So it'll take me a while to do them all.

Here is the first pic.

As I dont have any high res pics of how the car is now, Ive used a pic I did a few months back, to see how the car could look on coils... how strange is it that the front is lower than I imagened, and the rear is no where near!

Before anyone asks, my wheels need a refurb as theres curbing damage, I have got to do it myself, as im a tight ******* lol

The colour I will be useing is Rover Charcoal gray..

Anyway, heres my first...

hmmmm.sized.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Did you buy the ones you told me about at E38 mate?

Will they be your summer wheels?

Have you still got your first set on?

Which do you prefere Clifford, I was also thinking the oppisite way around to the first pic.

Looked better in my mind.

I think after looking at them both, that the plain charcoal gray one look alot better.

What do you meen by that?

Do you meen that the photoshop looks crap, or that your mates looked crap?

If its the photoshop, is it both the ideas you dont like or one of them?

Its just Clifford refurbed some Bathursts and sprayed them dark and they looked fantastic.

Another member did the same and it looked evil.

Ok challange for ya, show me what you would do with them.

probably means sprayed them up and looked crap, my brother done his girlfriends BBS alloys, and they came out looking really nice, just make sure u prep the surface of the wheel correctly before u do anything, and make sure its clean with no grease

Thanks Paul.

I want to strtip them down to the bare mettle, and start from scrach.

Gonna fit my 13" stellys, on some better tred for the winter, there black stellies when you take the wheel trims off.

They've hardly been used.

Wanna see how they look now the cars lowered.

Gonna lower the profile of the tyre and try and deck it lol

id spray em all black , wouldnt try and keep a silver 'rim'

i just bought four of the outer dish sections , cause one of mine has a dent in it .. so gonna change one over and sell them on again, problem is that the set ive bought arnt polished , so i gotta polish it

y dont u just sand the areas that have been curbed, fill them, smooth them prime, then paint,

evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" />

tigz "What do you meen by that?

Do you meen that the photoshop looks crap, or that your mates looked crap? "

what i ment by it was that he had sprayed his wheels black and didnt have a clean break between the black and the silver and the fade was crap cause it wasnt even between the wheels ( or the spokes for that matter)

Any new photoshops of the rims all black then Andi? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> oh and liking the coily look there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yeh, seen and drove Ross's @ Coils biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

He's gonna fit em next weekend when he's up.. they're sat in my boot, so lazy can't be bothered taking em out haha biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />