Failed MOT!! help!

burningsextornado

ok its not all gloom and doom, its failed on both wishbones bushes which i have so thats no problem yet its failed on both anti roll linkage arms! these are them arms that sit on top of the wishbone?is this what i ask for in the motor factor...two anti roll linkage arms please? i hear there easy to fit and are a two bolt job?.......any help much appreciated.

i am truly amazaed on how accurate the MOT is in UK... in my country, but also in other european i suppose, nobody will ever think and go check the anti roll bar bushes... they just check emisions, tyre wear, windscreen integrity and lights, that's it.

must say i'm really impressed... this IS the right way to prevent accidents and injuries on the road instead of putting silly speed limits and speedbumps everywere.

ha if only the mot was like that here!im sure it would be disastrous however i have been ital and i havnt seen any loose exhausts dropping off...but windscreen integrity,im sure they dont check that here,well they never did mine..probably because it doesnt look like a car that someones gonna get knocked down in.:)