Plymouth VAG meet.

Left work Friday night, got to my car and it had a flier on the windshield. I was like WTF as it's never happend at work.

So checked it out, and stated a Plymouth meet for VWs and Audi owners. A change to meet n chat to people behnd the cars. I felt privilidged! Lol

Central Park P&R car park.

6th Sept @ 18:00

come on know it's late notice but be good if the amount of SW Dubs on here could come.

Edited by DarkStryder360

Dude im there. Where abouts exactly is this car park as im not 100% familiar with plymouth. Even tho i work there lol. Have you got a post code i could punch into sat nav? Oh and s2000king call a sicky mate you know you wanna. Will be good to see you ride strydes as youve spent some dosh. Random question but do you live near a bloke called dave edwards? Just he said he seen a red done up loop. Holla back boi i need to know the exact location. Peace

Yep thats the car park mate, near to central park should be, if you type Plymouth park and ride into Google maps its car park A. I would call a sicky mate, but i just bought a Golf GTi and its not going to pay for itself unfortunately!!! :P;) Maybe next time........I WANT TO SEE PICS!!!!!!!!! lol......pretty please!!!

Cheers, James.

I was worried people wouldn't read this by tomorrow! Lol

damn s2000 man knew someone had to work!

And Tunid tomorrow I will do a google maps map trail from Cornwall if I can to the car park, on iPhone atm. Literally just the massive car park by Argyle Home Park.

And na I can't say I know or have heard of the guy. He by any chance run a Golf Mk2?

nah hes bout 36 drives a silver mk 4 gti. work with me at princess yachts at coypool. s2000 ya todge come on it would be a good little photoshoot the 3 of us. would be interesting if their are any other loops. strydes are you gunna bring a camera? mines gunna look soooooo high compared to yours as mine aint dropped lol. oh well i havent had it long thats my excuse lol. i got tom tom and found it on google maps so i`ll be there boss. we`re gunna have to hold it down for the club ya da mean!!! **** i might have to give it a little wipe down :( she dirty

Yep thats the car park mate, near to central park should be, if you type Plymouth park and ride into Google maps its car park A. I would call a sicky mate, but i just bought a Golf GTi and its not going to pay for itself unfortunately!!! :P;) Maybe next time........I WANT TO SEE PICS!!!!!!!!! lol......pretty please!!!

Cheers, James.

how areyou affordin the insurance on that bad boi then? or im guessin its a project? nice car tho mate very nice. although i will say this... traitor lol

Ha loving the enthusiasm! I just wanna sit in a GTi never been near one before. A rarity!

I'm gunna wash mine, hasn't been washed since last Cornwall jamboree last week tis a mess. I have my iPhone camera which is worse than anything ever. I don't have a decent camera, will find my old nokia it's got mildly good cam on it.

Took me year n half to lower mine don't worry takes time to realise. GTis though don't really need much lowering anyway do they? Ah will find out later lol

Ok dude ive got iphone too and the cam is pretty weak huh. Ill bring the mrs' kodak HD cam 12mega pix. Should be good enough :). The gti soooo needs lowering lol, the back end is real high like a cat ready to pounce lol. Make sure you're their sharpish i don't want Hobbes to be all alone with the Golfs lol. See ya later mate. Oh and i seen a 1.0l red lupo in plym a few times??? I spoke to him once in town its got a bad boy bonnet, you know him?

Yeh know TJ, he had some... different ideas of what a Lupo should look like, mainly Chav bwoi ideas. Was a good comparision when we were both parked up. He sold it now, getting an A3... each to their own lol!

12 megapix sounds good! Better than iPhone poo! lol Yeh those Golf folk are a .. different bunch, shall we say..

Yeah he did a bad boy boot as well which made it look like a micra, terrible. Lol. Yeah mate us loops should stick together. See ya later mate

how areyou affordin the insurance on that bad boi then? or im guessin its a project? nice car tho mate very nice. although i will say this... traitor lol

Yeh, it is a project mate, going to try and make some money from it to get my Lupo GTi :P, so not a traitor anymore!!!! :) Thanks though mate!!

Ok, nice meeting you and ya mates Strydes was cool, ver very nice example you got there and im embarrased to post pics up as mine is in desperate need of lowering lol. Anyway here goes... (oh and S2000king not impressed dude you should have been there, it was a 2 hour long saxo slagging match lol)

000_0086.jpg

Mine needs lowering big time lol, its on stilts, blast you strydes :) )

000_0076.jpg

000_0077.jpg

Damn it, i wish i could have gone, is there going to be another sometime do you know??

Seriously guys, i want your cars and hunid...your car is no where near as high as mine, actually it should be the same height as ive got GTi suspension on the go lol.

Cheers for the pics mate :)

img1249gj.jpg

img1252b.jpg

img1256f.jpg

img1259v.jpg

img1262f.jpg

img1263j.jpg

img1266s.jpg

img1268.jpg

Oops how did these get in there....

img1270fj.jpg

img1277.jpg

Dont know what you were looking at lol

img1283j.jpg

Twas a coolio meet. Great to see a GTi finally! All went KFC after ha, decided to have the meet first sunday of every month. Nothing official yet

i was probably looking at matey ragging it about in his porsche ha ha. once a month sounds good, an s2000 you gotta comeno excuses this time :)

• 1 month later...

Count me in next time! I only live in Newquay so it'll be worth a trip up. I need to get mine slammed also hunid, ours look identical!