Headlights and Indicators

Gazzard

So i found these on the german ebay... headlights and indicators

Clicky

I was just wondering if they were legal over here, the total price comes to just under £100 for smoked headlights and indicators shipped to the UK which i think is quiet good.... this is the translation of every info on the page....

COMPLETE SET 1 pair (right + left)

Klarglas headlight BLACK + Klarglas turn signal BLACK suitably for: VOLKSWAGEN Lupo starting from Bj. 1998

Brand-new and original packs! BEAR-STRONG OPTICS!!!! Naturally for electrical shining width adjustment suitably!! With E-test characters - ENTRY FREE!!

Any help much apreciated... Thanks :D

Danny

I dont just want to tint the headlights, i need new ones anyway....

i have 2 headlights but there is a snapped tab on each side, and for 100 pound for headlights and indicators including postage i thought was pretty cheap?

beam pattern will be wrong since germany drive on the other side of the road !

MOT failure i think :)

ahh right, if i did buy them, would they be a danger on the road to others?, because there smoked they shouldnt be as bright bright and i can tilt them down, and for the MOT just borrow my friends off his lupo for the day?

its just where i look for a set of normal headlights its about £100, for smoked headlights and indicators for £100 including delivery is good i thought

Cheers

Danny