Bass without a sub

hey

What do you guys recomend i want some more bass in the car without loosing the boot to a sub and amp :?

and i dont wana cut the parcle shelf to fit speakers eaither :oops:

what do you think is best smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cheers

OK how about this?

XXX Series 6.5" Component Set

Designed to be the ultimate in sound quality. The XXX series utilizes the patented XBl^2 motor technology for extreme linearity and audio reproduction. With a ruler flat BL curve, the drivers specs remain constant over extreme excursions unlike other motor types. The XXX series is the ultimate in sonic performance and output at any price.

Features

12dB per octave crossover network, High grade `non-inductive` resistors, Compression circuit.

6.5" midbass driver, ultra low distortion design, Rubber surround, Foam core poly cone, Cast aluminum basket, FEA optimized motor structure, XBL^2 motor technology*, High linearity nomex spider, Extreme excursion (13mm linear `one-way`). Good for sealed boxes or vented boxes of 8 to 18 liters tuned below 40 Hz.

1" Silk dome tweeter, Powerful Neodymium motor, Swiveling flush mount design, 28mm diaphragm

power handling 150wrms.

Impedance 2ohm.

Efficiency 87dB

frequency range `30hz-22khz`

RRP £500.00

XXX6502.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

QUOTE(Tigz)
OK how about this?

RRP £500.00  

XXX6502.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

:shock: not that desperate for bass hehe

i still got a alpine v12 amp and my bro has still got 2 of these

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product.as...p?product=18614

but i dont wana fill the boot up :roll:

• 2 weeks later...