Some of my Photoshop's - Not Lupo's though - 56k Warning!

tom199

I've been doing this sort of thing for a good couple of years now.

I'm regularly in Redline and Max Power magazine's for my Photoshop work.

So anyways. Just thought I'd show you all some of mine. pug307orig.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

After

pug307_1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Honda Civic

Before

civic_orig.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

After

civic.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Mk1 Nissan Micra

Before

micramk1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

After

micrabg.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Mk5 VW Golf

Before

BEFORE.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

After

golf_redline.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Citroen Saxo

Before

citroen_saxo_3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

After

caxo_complete.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

8) Well cool Tom fantastic work see a few bits of motors in there like 206 cc rearish on the golf 5 and the wide boy v6 clio rear on the Paxo.. Like you inspirations there....

Roll Up Roll Up Guys and Gals our very own Loopy Mac Daddie biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Marqs_Loopy)
8) Well cool Tom fantastic work see a few bits of motors in there like 206 cc rearish on the golf 5 and the wide boy v6 clio rear on the Paxo.. Like you inspirations there....  

Roll Up Roll Up Guys and Gals our very own Loopy Mac Daddie biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks. I really like the Golf myself. Reminds me of the Ecosse 206CC in some ways.

The Loopy Mac what...?

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Loopy Mac Daddy ..got the fraze from PVW if you look at the front of the Mag you will see a section of Photoshopped mota's by creative geniuses in a section called Mac Daddies 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok mate, the G/Fs out for an hour so I'll see what I can do.

Not very good at it, but I can lower a car, but never changed the wheels, and Iv got an idea for a wheel if I can figure out how to spin the wheels as the piture is head on.

I havn't got Photo Shop, only psp8

Does anyone know how I can do this?

ok, wen u have a picture cut the wheels out, and paste them into the picture using paste as new layer, then on the left u should have an icon that is a square box with a little black dot in each corner click that, then if u take ur mouse cursor over one of the corners u can change the shape of it BUT if u hold CTRL key or the SHIFT u can then use the mouse to alter the shape in different ways, hope u understand