North east looops?

NathanMinto

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering if anyone fancied meeting at wynyard services next wed at about quarter to 8 for a convoy down to teesside park to meet a few other vags at comet there?...ther was a gd turn out last week and it should get better!

wed 18th

few off durham dubs are meeting there, and other forums. so have a pop over.

wish i could come to this im in york on Wednesday till late on :angry2:

its gonna be every wednesday from now on mate so uve always got the week after...shud be 10+ loops this week and thats just the convoy down!!...what time u in york till

so far thers

me - arosa

sully - arosa

dean-lupo

craig - lupo

jdarosa - arosa

gordonbrown - lupo

gordonbrowns mates - lupo,polo,mini

craig E boy(i think) - lupo

thers also ment to be more of durham dubs convoying, not sure who yet though, and obviously thers loads of vags once you get ther, but that should be a mint convoy, so anyone else just add you name to tthe listt

Edited by murphdog

a may be with my mates aswell astra, corsa, mini not sure cause there is a staff meeting but i was thinking get bored in a staff meeting or have a laugh n meet sum new people pretty obvs which one i've took lol

a may be with my mates aswell astra, corsa, mini not sure cause there is a staff meeting but i was thinking get bored in a staff meeting or have a laugh n meet sum new people pretty obvs which one i've took lol

good choice mate!....see you there between half 7 and 8! :shades:

alex if you want we could meet up i only live in south hylton and could convoy down is it the services just on the a19

TS22 5PZ

its them ones, we will be in the petrol station between half 7 and 8 ! :blink:

heres a couple of the pictures from last week, i will try get the rest up soon as....

clublupo009.jpg

clublupo012.jpg

clublupo003.jpg

clublupo004.jpg

clublupo010.jpg

clublupo007.jpg

clublupo002.jpg

clublupo001.jpg

clublupo006.jpg

clublupo015.jpg

Edited by murphdog

anyone from sunderland or around the area theres a few of meeting at wessington way mc ds at 6.30 on the back row if we can get parked

alrightttt folks, last weeks meet went "ok" as far as loops are concerned, but was a poor turn out for other cars for a change...

the people that did come were on about meeting somewhere that is in the middle for everyone, as teesside is a bit far for a few....

insted of having another meet next wednesday we decided to meet at the dubnortheast meet next sunday which is at the american diner on the a19, a time hasnt been discussed, but if anyone fancys it then just drop your name....

dan

got the pics up?

dan

jonny

they will be on tonight about half 5 brethrin :D...and thers the details for next sunday... pass them round guys, this one should be busy

SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER

AT 6.30PM

AT THE AMERICAN DINER ON THE A19 SOUTHBOUND (ELWICK).

Edited by murphdog

they will be on tonight about half 5 brethrin :D...and thers the details for next sunday... pass them round guys, this one should be busy

SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER

AT 6.30PM

AT THE AMERICAN DINER ON THE A19 SOUTHBOUND (ELWICK).

al head down after work but i don't finish till 6 so may be a little late and is it just diner ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...