Yay....New Wheels!!!!!

Kev_Ush

Just bought a new set of wheels 2day. A nice set of 16in OZ SuperT GT's ,I wanted the the old style SuperT's but they could only get hold of a white set sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> . I'll get some pics posted up as soon as I can (in about 3 weeks cos I'll be offshore 2morro). I might sell my standard GTI wheels, but I'll see how bad winter is first. Looks like I'll have to invest in a set of coilys now, wot a shame biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I don't know why I bought them tho, I've still got another year till I get my lisence back :? .....WooHoo!! only 1 more year!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i prefer the gt's to the normal super T's.. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

good choice.

shame they don't make super leager 3's (spelling biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ) in 16's.. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i would have had some. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

try to keep the license a bit longer next time you get it back smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> nice choice of wheel though

QUOTE(Crusoe)
try to keep the license a bit longer next time you get it back smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> nice choice of wheel though

I'm gonna guard it with my life next time.

lol, does it start off clean again or do you get any poiints that you had that haven't had the 4 years term back on? try and keep it below 130% of the posted limit wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No points just a dangerous driving charge (which will stay with me for 5 years :x ) When I do get it back I'll only be allowed 6 point in the first 2years, if I go over that I'll have to do a resit and if I get anymore dangerous driving charges I'll get an even longer ban :shock: