Time to say bye bye

red dubvil

Hey people i'l be saying bye shortly after a sell the remaining parts of me car, unfortunately someone managed to drive straight in to me on friday, i was approaching a traffic light cross junction wanting to go straight forward lights were on green and a car coming opposite way stopped to turn right (to my left crossing my path) as i went through green light the car waiting just went for it taking my front end straight out i was totally peev'd, i got outta car to find a lass getting outta car i asked what the hell she was playing at she turned round and said it want my fault i dint see you, well that ticked me off even worse lol so her parents came as i found out she has only been passed for few month erghhh i been driving 4 yr and a recently passed dumby crashes into me :angry:, so they rung my insurance saturday and told my insurance it was there fault and my car got took away i have a coutesy car at moment, got a phone call today telling me car a right off :angry: but gonna go to dealer this weekend and put a deposit down for a mk5 golf fsi1.6 have seen as am still wanting to be part of the dub world still. Now the thing that really annoyed me was that my coil overs brandnew come through post thursday brandnew in box (TA TECHNIX) AND the crash was on friday :angry: so now am gonna be selling the coil overs as soon as a find out how much post will cost and then a can get a price up as there brandnew never been out of box yet, i have a set of stubby mirrors which also will be up for sale (there paint blue i was gonna black them but up to buyer), i also will have a set of ATS cups for sale 1 wheel serious damaged but all come with brandnew tires there refurbed high gloss high solid black (like a black mirror), i have a 1.4 engine cover also which will be going for sale.

cheers guys really peev'd me off did look pretty lush and wanted to show it off at big meeting in august :( n porty i'l get in touch with ya mate when i get a price on delivery but there brandnew never been fitted well dint bloody get chance to lol but seen as tho am wanting rid as there in house wasting space i'l sell them a bit cheper than lad on here bud, i live in garforth fella. If anyone wants to buy the ATS cups i have had a price on a seperate brand new ATS cup to replace one need it comes to £70 all it'l need doing is gloss blacking to match rest.

p.s. if your wondering why the hell am up at this time the birds tweeting outside are doing me head in a cant get to bloody sleep lol even double glazing dont stop the t**ts lol

Hey guys am really sorry i aint been on for ages, have been really busy sorting out my insurance and injury claim, he he a bought my new car yesterday while my other half was at work lol i saw it and just wanted it lol :D mk5 golf 1.6FSi gonna buy the R32 bumpers and wheels but for the back am gonna flush where the exhaust are surposed to go and put a TDi stainless on (different) ;) anyway am just bout to add parts on for sale section, thanks for interested. Rich