Black Lupo

Chloe_lupo

In a black lupo ? B)

Yea, un modified other than 6x9s in the back. Red trimmed seats. might be sum1 else cos ive only ever seen one other black lupo around sc unthorpe once.

Edited by CCJ7

Yea, un modified other than 6x9s in the back. Red trimmed seats. might be sum1 else cos ive only ever seen one other black lupo around sc unthorpe once.

Oh little confusing but sometimes Im in a black and somtimes red, me and my sister both have Lupos and we like to mix it up a bit, we are still trying to decide on a permanant swap

Oh little confusing but sometimes Im in a black and somtimes red, me and my sister both have Lupos and we like to mix it up a bit, we are still trying to decide on a permanant swap

ohh right lol i saw it drivin past queensway pub. :P

hah yea it is, thought i was the only person in scunny who owned a lupo below 50 lol

I have seen a fair amount of lupos around s****horpe but could be the same ones a few times, hey do you have anysort of personal messanger? yahoo, msn? so as we dont have to talk in an endless forum :D