Which way round is VAG-Com?

Had ABS light come on and sometimes I can feel the ABS pump applying the brake onto the front left at slow speeds (when I'm not even pressing the brake pedal!)

Plugged in VAG-com. Says intermittent fault of front right abs sensor.

Given its braking the front left and it says right sensor, from what point of view does it mean 'right'? Drivers? Or looking at the car face on?

Could see how front right sensor (from drivers view) would confuse system and make it brake front left wheel (from drivers view), but it could also be on the same side if its viewing from the front and I need to know which part to order.

Had ABS light come on and sometimes I can feel the ABS pump applying the brake onto the front left at slow speeds (when I'm not even pressing the brake pedal!)

Plugged in VAG-com. Says intermittent fault of front right abs sensor.

Given its braking the front left and it says right sensor, from what point of view does it mean 'right'? Drivers? Or looking at the car face on?

Could see how front right sensor (from drivers view) would confuse system and make it brake front left wheel (from drivers view), but it could also be on the same side if its viewing from the front and I need to know which part to order.

Drivers side on a UK car.