What To do ...

AlexTRea

First of all, i apologise in advance for ticking any one off,

However, i am having serious problems over what wheels to put on my lupo, and i know people say each to there own but i really need opinons on what to do, as i am ready just to give up and leave it standard :\

Any ideas/opinions and i would be grateful :)

Regards, Alex

Edited by AlexTRea

Alex alex alex... id start looking for some cheap wheels that are maybe damanged, maybe even seat of vw wheels. maybe just upgrade to sport wheels, then go from there

Alex alex alex... id start looking for some cheap wheels that are maybe damanged, maybe even seat of vw wheels. maybe just upgrade to sport wheels, then go from there

Yeah i have got some sport wheels on it :) if thats what you mean,

what about bathurst? or will it just look silly,

AlexTRea -

- No Licence

- No Money

- No Mods

- No Direction In life What so ever :)

leave it standard then mate

if youve no go tthe imagination or the initiative to have a look around(wheel shops internet forums/websites etc) then youve got no chance mate

I have looked around, there is just soooooooo many to choose from :o better get looking then, kick up the arse i needed :) ta

AlexTRea -

- No Licence

- No Money

- No Mods

- No Direction In life What so ever :)

I think i get what you mean by this, however you can scratch the last one as i have a very soild direction atm :P

Good good, whats the life plan then ?

Personally id go g60s until something pops up that really takes your fancy, or come and buy my starlites lol

Good good, whats the life plan then ?

Personally id go g60s until something pops up that really takes your fancy, or come and buy my starlites lol

PM me some pictures and i will consider :) and i had thought about g 60s :)

also i have applyed for the royal marines :) passed my apptitude test got my interview on wed and my medical on wed too :)

Yes yes yes, obviously no in the near future :) but the pennys are slowly buliding up, and yes mark thats cause i couldnt afford wheels and a car, so i thought i buy the main thing first :)

Oh and the lenso bsx have grown on me big style just not sure on the plain ones or th ones with blak

well i had the car, but i am still paying the money back to my rents as we speak as they bought the car for me aslong as i payed them back in the longish run , and i have to put some towards the insurance i just bought -_-:)

Edited by AlexTRea

And you even thought about buying wheels before a car? :)

lmao well i suppose you could of bought an exhaust first as thats cheaper lol