Alton Towers -- The pictures! (56k warning)

Fyggy

(i swear Max was still hammered when we were in the pub on sunday afternoon!)

Yeah, i did feel a little ropey in that pub. I just had to get home pretty fast! Got home and fell asleep in the bath, then off to work where i did absolutely nothing. (but moan!)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim, i can only assume theres been no mention of my name.

I wonder how many pms have been flying about today- bet some of them are well funny!

max u could make a killing from selling them pics - ive had 3 offers for £50 a pic already wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

get em up!

hi guys and girls

what a fantastic weekend

john 10 out 10 for location,had a few problems finding the place but heah

we got there.

nice to see a few new faces

next time please PLEASE ban me from aftershock :oops:

saturday morning was tough

alton towers was wicked loved every ride except oblivion will never ever go on that one again i thought i was gunna die, jo has a photo to prove it lol

took it steady on saturday night with the alcohol but still managed to get rather drunk.

i think the lads did great they managed to get through 5 bottles of vodka and 20 cans of red bull.

went to bed at 3am sunday morning then was rudley waken by max as he still wanted andi to play! (drinking i mean)

sunday came to quick

club lupo did us proud at the karting paul b came second and andi came third well done boys (andi was sad enough to take his medal to work today to show off bless ) 8)

got home at 9pm and died in bed felt really rough this morning and work has been crap

shout to

max and will for the enterianment the weekend wouldnt off been the same without u 2

my special friend ross for downing the vodka red bull jugs

what a great bunch of nice people

ur the best

love emma x biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

do i get a cut of this?

nope biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think as she did help max, she should get a cut!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />