Removing seatbelts

took me two hours or so to do all mine

Its easier if you take the back seats out completely, But yeah, it's just a case of undoing screws on trim, then unbolting the units themselves. The hardest part i found was getting the rear trims back in the right order.

You can see the tools i used in the pic below. I didn't take any of the actual process though.

2842948480_2449e9b8f3.jpg

Edited by RobG

Nice seats Rob. B)

Its pretty straightforward Kara, I can speak to you on Sunday, unless you have done them by then. :P

Me and Dave are both having car troubles so wont be able to make it!! daves air is leaking REALLY badly and ive had a setback with the RS's getting painted :(:(:(

SO pee'd off, was really looking forward to it on sunday :(

I'm going to source a set of black belts before i remove the red ones, makes sense really LOL

Thanks robg..2 hours!! :o i'll set aside a WHOLE day then!! :D

Thanks robg..2 hours!! :o i'll set aside a WHOLE day then!! :D

Nah, 2 hours is about all it takes, I'm a complete wuss when it comes to taking cars to bits. Gimme a shout if you need a hand, I'm not that far away from you. Also make sure you get lupo belts, I think Linz said she got some arosa ones, and they have different fittings or something.

Nah, 2 hours is about all it takes, I'm a complete wuss when it comes to taking cars to bits. Gimme a shout if you need a hand, I'm not that far away from you. Also make sure you get lupo belts, I think Linz said she got some arosa ones, and they have different fittings or something.

nice one!! will be in touch dude!! :P

Guest Lauryn

Kara do you have black belts yet? I swapped mine for red ones but when I fit the red ones I will have some light grey ones sitting around, if you're stuck you could maybe dye them? Just a thought!

Lauryn

• 2 weeks later...