My Lupo 1.4s had it a few months just startin to work on it

eurolupo

im gonna get boot smoothed,take rear wiper off,smooth front indicators, debadge grille, eyebrows that weld onto the bonet then take recess for badge out aswell,wants either new bumpers on front n rear but not the ott 1's u can get on all boy racer cars, more like gti spec, or the wide arch kit, gti seats (heated) and heated rear headrests,exhaust either side exit or at the side on the rear. tried seat arosa rear lights the other week but not sure if i like them, gunna wait till sum better choice comes out, im not keen on the lexus look 1's look bit takki.

also if anyone got parts for sale let me know..

final mod will b engine, either 1.8t but there like rockin hourse crap, so maybe vr6 if it will fit or G60

Vr6 engine will fit after you pull the car apart but the car will be too nose heavy.

1.8T is the cheepest option.

G60 engine is a little old, realiablity issues?

Ive got a full Cat back system side exit for sale if your intrested, the bore is too large for my 1 litre, as Ive lost too much back pressure, but I think a 1.4 would be fine.

Its the only one in the country like it.

Really barks at ya.

Arosa lamps have been done by both Blackrat and another Red 1.4.

Mossing the Lupo lamps is probably the oly thing thats not been modded, your right about the Lexus lamps, they are too Saxoish, had a set myself.. not good!

Wiperless rear is a great mod, Ross did mine, Blackrats, Loudlupos and Breals at E38 and its one of the best 30p mods, Ive seen.

IMO the non Gti looks best looking like a non GTi.

Colour codings the key, much prefer the standard bumpers compared to the after market stuff that doesnt seem to sit right.

Give us a shout if your intrested in buying the exhaust, otherwise Im gonna chop it up monday, and use the tail pipe to put back on my standards system.

Hey,

thats a very nice loop,

the nearest bumpers u'll find to gti are probably the ones on venom motorsports lupo,

www.venommotorsport.com ,

they look good without going over the top,

my next winter wheels on my lupo were gonna be the ats cups.

keep up the good work

taz

Ive never liked the ats cups. Every picture ive seen in the mags i just havent liked. This car however, has completley changed my view. It looks fantastic mate, nice choice.