White Lupo

Sammi

I'm not sure if you were there but i was at Kasbah last night to see Enter Shikari and a white Lupo drove past,

It had a smoothed front, with deep dish wheels.

It was parked on the Sports centre car park on cox rd

Anyway....

It was sick!!! :wub:

That was my car :) Really didnt wanna leave it in that car park so thought under the cctv camera was the safest place for it!haha. I'll put up a thread with some photos of it when the weather perks up.

Was at the Kasbah for the gig as well (sounds weird calling it that though, will always be the colly!). Dont suppose you drive a black one do you? There was a modded one round the corner outside Raglan Halls.

I know my old white tdi was living in Coventry, dunno where it is now!

ive seen another white one about not far from cov on bbs's with brown leather interior with a new engine and its now for sale but not any others.

That was my car :) Really didnt wanna leave it in that car park so thought under the cctv camera was the safest place for it!haha. I'll put up a thread with some photos of it when the weather perks up.

Was at the Kasbah for the gig as well (sounds weird calling it that though, will always be the colly!). Dont suppose you drive a black one do you? There was a modded one round the corner outside Raglan Halls.

Awesome!!

I took a picture :)

It was sick! one of the nicest white ones i've seen!

What engine is it?

will do! Coventry is an utter poop hole, best place to park it would be in singer my friend if your taking it with you!

it looked a real nice place when i went down for the open day. yh ive applied for singer hall as my first choice so i can have my car right outside my window and i can have a baseball bat inside if anyone tries to nick my wheels lol

Awesome!!

I took a picture :)

It was sick! one of the nicest white ones i've seen!

What engine is it?

Haha awesome cheers! 1.4 16V engine in there with a pipercross induction kit for a bit of extra ooomf!

it looked a real nice place when i went down for the open day. yh ive applied for singer hall as my first choice so i can have my car right outside my window and i can have a baseball bat inside if anyone tries to nick my wheels lol

You might be joking about the baseball bat, but when I was in Singer Halls I genuinely kept a golf club at the bottom of my bed! It isnt that bad there really, wouldnt recommend going up the road to the shop at night on your own though!

You might be joking about the baseball bat, but when I was in Singer Halls I genuinely kept a golf club at the bottom of my bed! It isnt that bad there really, wouldnt recommend going up the road to the shop at night on your own though!

ur'll be fine, bit of character building stuff right there. In the year i've been there not one insistent that i was involved in, if you use your common sense then nothing will happen! There was a murder 100 meters up the road thou last week!

That black sport mite be mine then, i tend to pass the halls on my way to work most days

Ne how cov isnt that bad but i wud def take that advice of not goin to the shop on ur own at nite

hillfields isnt the best place to be after dark

ive seen another white one about not far from cov on bbs's with brown leather interior with a new engine and its now for sale but not any others.

Na, that white one isn't yours Picola...

It's a 1.4 sport, nearly bought the thing, much to Dan's dismay..