13" mini wheels fit on an arosa????

Pat2k8

Hi just wondering if anyone would know ..... ?

Cheers Matt

Unlikely 13's will go over your sports brakes, they are likely to foul the caliper. Although some wheel designs do fit.

With regards to other lupo's, I think the PCD is similar enough, that wobble bolts can be used to achieve the 4 x100 needed. So Yes.

Edited by simpo

Real Mini's are 4 x 4" and standard offset seems to be +25mm to +15mm so you would need spacers\adapters made up.

On the classic Minis and Imps I owned, the centre bore wasn't an issue 'cause the wheels were mounted on studs which centred the wheel on the hub and took the load. Newer wheels as fitted on your Loop are centred on the 'flange', but as you would need to get spacers\adaptors made up you could get them made to fit the centre bore.

Not sure about the newer classic Minis though.

Ray

Cheers , well think i may give it ago anyways as... even if they dont fit i can stick them on my classic mini so its a win win situation really ... btw these are the wheels

2183.jpg

So can you buy spaces and adpators from anywhere????

Cheers Matt

Certain lightweight wheels fit over the calipers. Kam has managed.

Nice wheels!! What make are they? Cab't you get them in 14"?

:)

They are 7x13 Black Satin Ultralite Extreme .... been looking for a while and cant seem to find them expect for 13"s :( may get them and just buy the spacers and wobble bolts .... First need to get me Car slammed .... on the 15th of may pay day :P lol

http://www.historicracing.org.uk/Historicp...lite-wheels.htm

Upto 15" on this site but im sure ive seen 16's somewhere...

Nice , but different make of wheels .... and dont have these ones :( think .... im goin to risk it as i said before its a win win situation due to the fact i got a Classic mini as well as the arosa

Nice , but different make of wheels .... and dont have these ones :( think .... im goin to risk it as i said before its a win win situation due to the fact i got a Classic mini as well as the arosa

There still minilites aint they?? :wacko:

You could get them powder coated too.

And lightweight as there magniesium :coffee:

I'd be surprised if they fit over the brakes on a Sport.

Shouldn't need spacers on the Minilites though I wouldn't have thought, if they're usually et15 to et25 as Ray said. Wobbly bolts and spigot rings should see you right.