Hello all :)

Sammi

Hello,

Im Sammi !

Im getting a Lupo for my first car, still looking around for the right one at the moment and taking my test over the next few weeks! :D

I'm thinking about getting a 1.4 TDi but, i can get insured on a Gti so thats pretty tempting ;)

I got into Dubs through my boyfriend when he got a Mk2 gti for his project! And he also has a mk4 gt tdi

I went ultimate dubs last 2 years and Edtion 38 last year and hopefully be attending again this year!!

My Lupo will be my run about but im hoping to keep it tidy and show it one year :)

Obviously i havent got mine yet so if anyone can offer any advice or suggestions that would be awesome :D

Also if ya know of any white ones for sale i'd love to know :wub:

Sammi

Hello,

Im Sammi !

Im getting a Lupo for my first car, still looking around for the right one at the moment and taking my test over the next few weeks! :D

I'm thinking about getting a 1.4 TDi but, i can get insured on a Gti so thats pretty tempting ;)

I got into Dubs through my boyfriend when he got a Mk2 gti for his project! And he also has a mk4 gt tdi

I went ultimate dubs last 2 years and Edtion 38 last year and hopefully be attending again this year!!

My Lupo will be my run about but im hoping to keep it tidy and show it one year :)

Obviously i havent got mine yet so if anyone can offer any advice or suggestions that would be awesome :D

Also if ya know of any white ones for sale i'd love to know :wub:

Sammi

MAKE SURE YOUR RICH, IM SEVENTEEEN GOT TEST IN A FFEW WEEK GOT ONE, SINCE I HAVE HAS NEEDED NOTHIN BUT STUFF DONE TO IT~!!

MAKE SURE YOUR RICH, IM SEVENTEEEN GOT TEST IN A FFEW WEEK GOT ONE, SINCE I HAVE HAS NEEDED NOTHIN BUT STUFF DONE TO IT~!!

oh dear, whats been wrong with your car?

Thanks for the welcome :)

Hey Again!!

Bought My Car In Late March!

Since Ive Had It, ITs Needed...

+ New Oil + Filter £30

+ New Tyre £10

+ Valve Stem Oil Seals - Not Had This Done Yet But Lookin Ovwer £100 To Fix!!

+ Valve Stem Oil Seals And Some Belt £35

+ Things For Service Come To £48

+ Service At Least £50!

IT TAKES THE P***

make sure you check out your car before you buy it?

welcome !

yea, of course, ill take my boyfriend and get him have a nose around on everything :)

Hey Again!!

Bought My Car In Late March!

Since Ive Had It, ITs Needed...

+ New Oil + Filter £30

+ New Tyre £10

+ Valve Stem Oil Seals - Not Had This Done Yet But Lookin Ovwer £100 To Fix!!

+ Valve Stem Oil Seals And Some Belt £35

+ Things For Service Come To £48

+ Service At Least £50!

IT TAKES THE P***

oh..what you got? a tdi?

did i understand what?

That up there... ^^

17 and you can get insured on a GTi? Out of interest, what is the premium? Sure loads of others would like to know.

Remember the first 3 lines of The Green Cross Code and you'll be fine around here...

1. THINK.

2. STOP.

3. USE YOUR EYES AND EARS.

1690060-The-Green-Cross-Code-Man-0.jpg

:)

That up there... ^^

17 and you can get insured on a GTi? Out of interest, what is the premium? Sure loads of others would like to know.

Remember the first 3 lines of The Green Cross Code and you'll be fine around here...

1. THINK.

2. STOP.

3. USE YOUR EYES AND EARS.

1690060-The-Green-Cross-Code-Man-0.jpg

:)

I cant acutally remember, it was a while ago when i did the quote, i think it was because i put my mum and dad on the insurance that helped. :D

i'll have a look again and let ya know

I Have A Yellow 1.4 16v s!

Phase I Actually Took My Dad Tio View The Car Before I Bought It, Dint Research Bout Them Before!

My Insurance Is Gonna Be £1800 When I Pass With My Mum And Dad As Named Drivers!

my insurance is only going to be about £800...but i havent done a quote in ages to be honest...

my insurance is only going to be about £800...but i havent done a quote in ages to be honest...

£800 for a gti?? When I first passed my test my insurance was nearly a grand on a flippin 1.1 Pug 206, and that was with my mum and dad on it too..

and welcome btw :)

Edited by xkarinx

£800 for a gti?? When I first passed my test my insurance was nearly a grand on a flippin 1.1 Pug 206, and that was with my mum and dad on it too..

and welcome btw :)

no 800 for the tdi

and thanks :D