West London Meet

DJ TROOPA

Hey everyone!

Just to let you know May's meet will be held on the evening of Monday 4th May 2009 from 7:30pm onwards.

The last meet was a huge success with alot of positive feedback and alot of cars! (113 cars to be exact!)

So why not come on down have a catch up, meet some new faces and enjoy a selection of quality motors!

Also if you have any queries about your car, and what some info on wheels, tyres, exhaust systems, audio, suspension or bodywork etc - Then the boys at Style Dynamix will have there shop open that night so feel free to come in and have a chat.

Venue:

StyleDynamix

1 Halls Business Centre

Pump Lane

Hayes

Middlesex

UB3 3NB

Time: 7:30 onwards

See you there!

EDIT: There will be a food van there serving up chicken tikka kebabs, shish kebabs, doner kebabs, chips etc! Price - £3.50!! :thumbup:

I know majority of you were hungry and couldn't get out because of how rammed it was last time lol but we got the munchies oragnised and all is good! The parking will be organised in a better way this time for a better exit.

:D

Edited by DJ TROOPA

I will be defo be down last time was quality. I'm sure i have seen that black lupo GTI in the gym car park as i had a little sneaky peek at the sweet interior :)

but yeah just PM the night before and we can arrange meet point and have a little convoy well ( 3 lupo's LOL ) see you there TROOPA

I will be defo be down last time was quality. I'm sure i have seen that black lupo GTI in the gym car park as i had a little sneaky peek at the sweet interior :)

but yeah just PM the night before and we can arrange meet point and have a little convoy well ( 3 lupo's LOL ) see you there TROOPA

Coolio dude! I saw a Raven Blue GTI down pump lane in Hayes earlier!! I've put them up in spotted so hopefully they'll pop up on here!

If we can roll in together that'll be cool so we can have our own little Lupo parking :)

Come on down people! B)

O sweet, would look quality if we rolled in and parked up and had are own little thing :) apart from there is no moded none GTI lupos like mine around but a few standard ones :( im just trying to get my front bumper smoothed and finished and get the badge recess finishes also :)

Let me know if you boys are definitely coming down n we'll meet up outside the place so we can park up together. its about time we shows these golf's & polo's what we're all about :) lol i was the only lupo gti in there last time along with oODUBOo's car.

Casper.....PLEASE have it ready! I so wanna see it! :D

Please try and come down guys/girls the more the better as TROOPA said he was the only GTI and i was the only none GTI there so come on down would be good to meet up and have a chat. CASPER your car build looks like its gunna be the nuts when its done so would be good to see it running :D and LITTLE GREEN GIANT would be class to see your car looks quality like the look you've gone for suits it nice :D mine looks pooo LOL

TROOPA i see a black lupo GTI in are gym yesterday. I was gunna leave him something under his front wiper to see if he would come down aswell :)

and if you guys can make it down we are going to roll in and park up together as it gets packed very fast would be kool to have the LUPO's close :)

meet is tomorrow people! who's definitely going? I'll be getting there for 7.30pm. Would be cool if we can roll in together so we can park up in our own little space! As soon as you enter the industrial estate road off Pump Lane (the main road) there's a little parking place on the left as soon as you turn in there. I'll be parked in there at 7.30pm so please feel free to say hello and we can make our way in from there.

Hope to see some faces from here. There's too many Golf's and Polo's there, need more Lupo's and show what we're about! :)

Jay

I'm there TROOPA PM'd you :) bought some BBS RM's from germany :D should have them next thursday latest. would be KOOL if more lupo owners turned up

u lucky bugger!

yeh got ur PM dude. can u get there 7.30pm?

Will be checking this topic tomorrow throughout the day for updates. Meet is looking absolutely huge again everyone! You really don't want to miss it B)

Edited by DJ TROOPA

yeah sweet no worry's I'll be there abit before 7.30pm just before it gets packed like last time :) i meet u there cant miss me HAHAHA. I'm always on this so will be checking throught out the day tomorrow see you there :D

Ashley

Coolio Ashley. As soon as you take that turn to go in, look left and you'll see me parked up! Then we can roll in and get a parking spot! I got couple bits for my car too so you'll see them 2mro! :)

Good to see faces and cars from the forums! Next month will definitely be bigger. I think the weather change today had people in 2 minds if they should come or not lol.

Next meet is June where the sun should be out majority of the days so good weather is very very likely as we all know!

See you all soon!

:)