iPod Fitment Help!

Whats the easiest/best/cheapest intergrated system for the Lupo GTi.... Seems I can't live with out the iPod in the car.... What are the systems like of eBay.... Wont post a link, but "Lupo iPod" kicks up a couple of systems.

Whats the easiest/best/cheapest intergrated system for the Lupo GTi.... Seems I can't live with out the iPod in the car.... What are the systems like of eBay.... Wont post a link, but "Lupo iPod" kicks up a couple of systems.

Cheapest will be a connects2 box, provides you with either an ipod connection or a straight 3.5mm jack to go in your headphones socket. Doesn't do any charging or ipod control. I think mine was about 30-some quid when i bought it. Goes straight into your autochanger control socket on the back of the gamma, so if you've got the 6 slot autochanger that'll need to come out. I believe if you have the single slot cd player there's an inline socket so you can have both.

Prettiest and with most functionality will be the denison icelink - this will let you control and charge your ipod from the head unit. Also more expensive at approx 80 quid. I don't have any experience of these, but i gather some members on here have them.

For around a tenner you can also get a lead that will give you pre-outs ready for amps. The Gamma unit will only do front and rear, so if you want to do subs too, you'll need to get some audio splitters.

I've got the CD changer in the dash. I think I have found one on eBay that lets you keep the CD changer feed! and has a 3.5mm jack. The Dension Units are expensive!!! :(