Hardcore "Mini" meet.

Tigz™

As always Northampton weather got the better of us again, but nether the less, a cracking meet.

Big thanks to john for the directions to the pub.

And again when I got lost again.

And again... you see where im going with this

Great to see the Mini for the first time, loving the rims :wink:

Cliffords latest mod reminding us where our road tax and speeding fines are going to.

Ross, loving the 15s, needs dropping though Picture_12.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture_13.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture_15.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture_16.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture_17.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Picture_18.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Timmy, i thought u were busy till chrimbo anyway??

and for some reason i didnt evn think about u paul mate i thought u lived miles away for some strange reason?

If u feel this gutted then i am gonna have to buy u guys a couple of drinks at alton towers.

(if it makes u feel better, it rained the whole 3 hours i was there!!!!)

i wasnt told either... but wondered why andi said he was cleanign the car for 'tomorrow' n then Si told me...

anyways... im down by the seaside.. n dont get up much before 10 most mornings anyway..

Listen guys, im sorry I never invited everyone.

It wasnt a meet, but a few friends meetng up to have something to eat.

We have two meets organised in the next month, we organised a weekend out a couple off months back.

We just wanted a Sunday lunch

I hope you all dont feel pissed off.

As it wasnt anything major.

Just fancied havin a chat with my mates.