need advice on wheel size

baz_79

Do you have the ET?

hi mate just had a look and it says 8Jx16 ET 52.3 so I am wrong, these are 8, just measured them with a tape, thats why i thought they were 9s. Also i'd like to know if pos, i'l have 7s on the front and 8's on the back, so what size tyre to stretch them loads?

thanks baz

When measuring wheels you measure between the inner lips, not from the outside.

If you want loads of stretch go for a 165/40/16 on the 7's and a 195/40/16 on the back, the back's won't be mega stretched, but you don't have a lot of choice, other than maybe 165/45/16's, but that will be a bit silly!

When measuring wheels you measure between the inner lips, not from the outside.

If you want loads of stretch go for a 165/40/16 on the 7's and a 195/40/16 on the back, the back's won't be mega stretched, but you don't have a lot of choice, other than maybe 165/45/16's, but that will be a bit silly!

thanks mate so that is what would be best to put on??? what would u put on them

TBH the measuring from outsides is a common mistake and loads of people have done it, one of those live and learn moments, i think you have one or two options on adaptor widths too.

I have 7x16 Porker wheels on mine. I didn't want to go for really stretched tyres, but I didn't want to go bigger than a 195/45/15 tyre, and the 195/40/16's are slightly larger. I've also never seen a Lupo sitting as I'd like it to on 195/40's, and I was wanting to get the fronts tucked right up in the arches. Add that to the fact that 928's look **** without tiny tyres on, IMO, I went for the 165/40's.

195/40's look spot on on 8's though.

I have 7x16 Porker wheels on mine. I didn't want to go for really stretched tyres, but I didn't want to go bigger than a 195/45/15 tyre, and the 195/40/16's are slightly larger. I've also never seen a Lupo sitting as I'd like it to on 195/40's, and I was wanting to get the fronts tucked right up in the arches. Add that to the fact that 928's look **** without tiny tyres on, IMO, I went for the 165/40's.

195/40's look spot on on 8's though.

thanks all

what spacers do i need an where do i get them

baz...