West London Meet

DJ TROOPA

The west london meet is back! i know alot of people have been asking whats going on so here it is :D

Date: Monday 6th April 2009

Unit 1 B . Rear of Peter James Business Centre

Pump lane

Hayes

UB3 3NB

Time: 7:30pm onwards

Easily accessible and a great central meeting point for every single dubhead within greater london and surrounding areas. Styledynamix are one of the most well known wheels/suspension/tints/air ride/anything to do with dubs, suppliers in the UK so if you dont already know where this place is you must be living under a rock.

If anybody has any suggestions on anything to do with this meet then feel free to let us know, but for now, let everybody know and lets all work together to make one of the most epic meets ftw!

Last years meets were packed every month and it looks like its gonna be the same this year with all the talk going on and as its at the trademark location of Styledynamix!

Troopa (Jay)

Edited by DJ TROOPA

i was the only Lupo GTI there! lol There was a Yellow Lupo aswell, was that anyone off here?

113 cars turned up to this meet and was brilliant!!

there will be another meet next month at the same place. will post up info of this nearer the time.

Troopa (Jay) :)

Edited by DJ TROOPA

Coolio dudes sounds good. Get there at a certain time n we can park up together as its gets busy really quickly! Will arrange summin nearer the time and hopefully get a few more from clublupo to this :)

yeah that was my yellow lupo LOL not had it long still in the process of smoothing front bumper out :) i was looking at your GTI for ages looks sweet standard :) that was my second meet since i had mine and your the only over loop ive seen im going down the high wycombe next wednesday if anyone wants to come we can meet and go in a convoy just let me now cheers ashley