Can anyone make me a bonnet insert?

L4RRY

I fitted my badge-less grill a while ago now and can't quite get over how bad it looks without the bonnet insert.

Mine did come with a horrible plastic one but it didn't look great and hardly fitted!

Is there anyone on here that could make me a nice fitted metal one?

It doesn't have to be sprayed and I can get it welded on, I really just need the insert..

Obviously i'll cover costs and postage..

any other help/suggestions would be great!

cheers :)

Edited by L4RRY

If your planning on getting it welded on then it will need a respray on the bonnet, so your probably best off just taking it to a bodyshop and letting them make it all up for you.

if ur getting a bodyshop to weld it they will make up a piece just as easily for you, failing that get yourself a piece of paper put it behind it and and trace the shape stick the paper onto ssome steel and cut it yourself,

Alrite bud, http://www.tunershop.co.uk/Spoiler/Mattig/...&modell=920

on this site thers a bit that cost £31 and fits in the recess on the bonnet its a quick fix for the time or its a trip down to your local body shop :P

hope this helps

cheers ashley

thats 31 quid for the whole grill, and comes with the plastic bit that he already has

thats 31 quid for the whole grill, and comes with the plastic bit that he already has

are ok my bad thanks for pointing that out LOL he would of bought the hole grill again

i did think to myself that is abit exspensive for a little piece lol