black loop with red rims

billstein9

hope ur not referring to me as my wheels are orange lol. could have been me though as i had just picked it up

lol, soz mate it wa dark and u wa speeding away from me, cud av bin orange. looked good anyways. is it ur first loop?

Edited by billstein9

saw u again today at halfrauds n uni (i let u out), i wa in the black loop sport. loop looks like it sits realy well from the back.

stalker-ish lol. can see one of us posting a thread every day lol.

stalker-ish lol. can see one of us posting a thread every day lol.

yep me too. iv just been to a vw meet with the kirklees panzers, and realy enjoyed it. they are a new club and are always looking for members if u wanna join. im getting my coilovers soon so mine might sit aswell as the both of urs.

Who are kirklees panzres and where/when do they meet?

hi they are a newish club and consiquently are quite small atm but they are a cracking bunch of guys who just love VW's. they are mainly aircooled but they welcome any one. their site is kirkleespanzers.wetpaint.com

even if you come down one night and dont like them for any reasonthen you dont have to come again. they meet up every two weeks from what iv gathered in different places- i went to meet them at the blacksmith arms in kirkheaton. they attend most VW shows and events.