we need a 'was it u' section, anyway silver GTI in bolton?

RobinA3

Guilty!

Bout 2pm near the college...? Was taking the G/F shopping...

I cut down behind HSS and as I looked in mirror I did see you go past.... (noticed them shiney wheels)

I was gonna try and cut back round and see if i could catch you but Traffic was bad...

I was gonna PM you but forgot? doh!

ah so it was you dubdub

i was in traffic with my girlfriend behind me in her polo as i was moving my stuff into halls and i saw you coming in my wing mirror and then when you drove past i looked back at my GF and she was giving the thumbs up as she knows i wanna lupo GTI.

we will have to hook up some time

you will probably not see me in my mk4 around bolton as its hassle using a car thats so low so i am usually in my mk2 polo runabout. so look out for a white crappy mk2 polo with a dodgy chinese driver!

with a dodgy chinese driver!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

@tanner - you know you like hooking up with me ;-0 haha, life good, where have you been for the past 4yrs then???? you still looking for a polo jack?

@dub dub, i live in cheshire but i am at bolton uni doing me final year in my degree and then i will out of the place, too many barry boys for my liking

do you live in bolton then?

Yes Rob I still havent bought one!

That was the last time i spoke to you and I was struggling with the aftermath of my Kardemena holiday!

Guess what, I go to Ibiza on saturday, I mite ring u from the airport agen to rub it in!!

Glad life is good mate, will catch up with you over the coming months no doubt. :wink: