Arosa, colour change maybe?

layum8

My arosa needs to go into the bodyshop for a fews days, to get rid of all the rust and dents from previous owners, and to also smooth out and colour code bumpers. Instead of just going in to get these repaired it could be a perfect opportunity/ excuse to go ahead and have a full respray to a totally different colour.

My Arosa

CIMG0424.jpg

Before i got my Arosa i was looking at getting one of these.

I like the colour on this one and was thinking of using it on my arosa

Fiat 127

fiat127front.jpg

fiat127back.jpg

I am also going to lower it on coilovers about 60mm and then fit 15 x 7 wheels. not sure what yet though.

Ive been trying to alter my car on a photoshop to see what i could get it to look like before i actually start to do anything. but ive had limited success.

so if anyone has any ideas on what i could change and what it might look like with a changed colour, feel free to have a play with colour, ride height and wheels. i don't expect anyone to find wheels for me, just if you have some in mind.

Any ideas or changed images etc would be alot of help!

Thanks

Layum8

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

Thanks Jowey for that ace photoshop, given me a lot more to think about. Now the sun is out the flash red colour is starting to win me over and now im just in two minds.

Ive only ever seen one of those fiats once, driving around my local area, it looked so good. possibly my next car i think.

Thanks,

Layum8

thinking about it now im really not sure it would be worth all the hassle and im starting to love the flash red colour now.

Think im just going to get the rust parts sorted and certain bits smoothed, thats the plan anyhow.

Layum8 :)