Bad filling!!!

xXx-Amy-xXx

A while back I did a thread on members car, and got so far with it and lost my computer lead... Took some good photos yesterday as it was a nice day... BUT, the picture came out well just recently had my back bumper smoothed. Well what a bad job they have done. Ill get piccys on a.s.a.p. Maybe today sometime. Got me down for the rest of the day :angry: . I knew it was bumpy but this is taking the p**s. I would name and shame the bodyshop company in Hull. But I'm nice like that.

xXx-Amy-xXx

Edited by xXx-Amy-xXx

A while back I did a thread on members car, and got so far with it and lost my computer lead... Took some good photos yesterday as it was a nice day... BUT, the picture came out well just recently had my back bumper smoothed. Well what a bad job they have done. Ill get piccys on a.s.a.p. Maybe today sometime. Got me down for the rest of the day :angry: . I knew it was bumpy but this is taking the p**s. I would name and shame the bodyshop company in Hull. But I'm nice like that.

xXx-Amy-xXx

Name and shame, will give other members chance to AVOID there !

Arr you see its not that easy... I sorta didnt pay for it. Swapped a little bit of work for my 206 witch I crashed and was a write off. Big story... But here are the piccys ...

PICT0641.jpg

PICT0645.jpg

xXx-Amy-xXx

ohhh gutted :( ill try to avoide all hull body shops just to make sure!...on the plus side that white flowers look **** hot! duno why, but think theyr dead cool!

Yes, they said they will redo it stright away... It is just getting time to take it. Thanks for the comment with the flowers. I love them... Not to shore about the white sunstrip. But hopeing to make it all better soon.

xXx-Amy-xXX