DELETE THIS PLEASE

oODUBOo

Depends on how low you are and what size tyres you are running, but you should be fine.

Cheers bud im running on TA TECHNIX adjusters out at back right down and front got about 5/10mm left. what size tyres would you recommend i run?

Yeah it does. Im not a massive stretch fan but in 13's its either stretch the tyres slightly or have massive tractor style tyres. I cant seam to find any tyres in between. :)

im running 13x7/8 steels with an offset of et1 and et 3, lowered on the same coilovers with 10mm left up front and down all the way at the back with the adjusters in, probbaly same lowness at the back due to all my weight,

anyway, the only problems is a bit of rubbing on the rear tyres with body role, nothing major though :)

think im running 170/50s ill check if you want me to,

and if i was you id check if the 13" steels will go over the 1.4 sport brakes as not all 13s do

hope thats some help

Rich,

im running 13x7/8 steels with an offset of et1 and et 3, lowered on the same coilovers with 10mm left up front and down all the way at the back with the adjusters in, probbaly same lowness at the back due to all my weight,

anyway, the only problems is a bit of rubbing on the rear tyres with body role, nothing major though :)

think im running 170/50s ill check if you want me to,

and if i was you id check if the 13" steels will go over the 1.4 sport brakes as not all 13s do

hope thats some help

Rich,

LOL yeah cheers for the heads up about the rubbing :)

im not to sure about the brakes il have to find out when i get them friday il have to get some spacers but mines only the 1.4s dont no what that means but its not the 1.4 100bhp version just 75 if that helps you about the break problem

and if you could find out what tyre size your runnin that would be great cheers

Ashley