Whats the dealio with BMC?

MacGTR

I have seen a lot of word of something to do with the importers of BMC going bust or something along those lines.

I have searched around and can't find any info on whether this situation has changed? I was looking to buy a BMC DIA and there are plenty of companies advertising them, but how many can actually get hold of them? Best price I can find is just under £90 including delivery. Anyone find somewhere better?

I have seen a lot of word of something to do with the importers of BMC going bust or something along those lines.

I have searched around and can't find any info on whether this situation has changed? I was looking to buy a BMC DIA and there are plenty of companies advertising them, but how many can actually get hold of them? Best price I can find is just under £90 including delivery. Anyone find somewhere better?

Yeah the importers went into administration, but we have organised getting new stock elsewhere and will have this back on our site in the next day or so..

Yeah the importers went into administration, but we have organised getting new stock elsewhere and will have this back on our site in the next day or so..

Excellent, Your the first website I checked but I couldn't find them! Seen you have some 1.6's on there, will you be getting any DIA stock for the 1.4 Sport?

Thanks

Edited by MacGTR

Excellent, Your the first website I checked but I couldn't find them! Seen you have some 1.6's on there, will you be getting any DIA stock for the 1.4 Sport?

Thanks

yeah working out prices now as they have changed for 2009.... both the 1.4 16v and GTi DIA kits are now back on the site. :)

VW Lupo BMC CDA & DIA kits

Edited by Kam Racing